Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Completed 25 Years of Life : 26th Birthday

11 October 2012

Today’s in this speedy era , we get very less nos of chances to celebrate. We need to steal moments. This  year as  it is  going very tough . After Black Wednesday  there is a chance to be bit happy. Yes it was my 26th Birthday and 5th while living in New Delhi.
This time at home it was not to be celebrated but in Office we got some moments to celebrate . This was pleasant that I got special and valuable wishes from  Inderbir Sir , Chandan Sir , Manish Sir and  Vargeese Mathew Sir. Their presence in my birthday was memorable.




On this occasion everyone who were with me, I am thankful to all. But really special arrangement done by Prem Mam, Raju Mathur , Prem Singh , Shalu  and Prateek was really memorable.
I am sharing some snaps to feel some pros pours moments.




No comments:

Post a Comment