Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Completed 4 years of My Career while staying in Delhi


After a long time, Today  I felt bit exciting day  because passed some days were not usual. As Today I have completed 4 years of My Career while staying in Delhi. If I remember my days which I spent in Delhi , Lots of things come in mind. Some of Sorrow , Some of Happiness. 



So Let me share my Journey with all of you-:
vivek-sahu
 # 3rd of October 2008 - I joined 
Caretel ,   Pitampura

# 24th November 2008 - I joined Efforts BPO, Narayana 

# 9th of March 2009 -  I joined Weblink , Kirti Nagar 

# 9th of May 2011 - I joined  Infocom Network Limited, Okhla


Situations / Incidents which can't be forgot -

Normally I don't forget my old days and Situations/ Incidents of My Life , But Some Points which are under given, I become so emotional while remembering my days. It's not all of Sorrow but some Special Achievements are also included. 


* I used to go to Pitampura by Bus No.764. In those days I used to take ticket of 3Rs. while actual fair was 10Rs. For saving of 7Rs. I kept on doing same.After getting Ticket I used to travel while sleeping by which conductor should not notice. That time I was not having enough money for Lunch and Travel . I used to take 10 Cups of Tea and Coffee in a day to control my Hunger.

* On 25th October  I was totally out of money. That Day I won 350Rs while playingTambola in office.That 350Rs. were life line for me.

* We were promised for 4200Rs Salary , but we got cheque of 2349/- Only.

* While working in Efforts , I used to spend my 1 day in 36Rs. Only {5Rs for Morning Tea + 13Rs for Lunch + 5Rs for evening tea + 13Rs. for Dinner }.

* I watched 2 movies while working in Efforts, at PVR Naraina  Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Ghazini in Morning 9.45am show , Because cost of that Show was only 45Rs.


* I used to work 11 Hours while working in Weblink to get maximum 

collections.

                                             * I purchased my Laptop on 7th February 2010.

                                            * Awarded by Best Sales Performance Group & won SamsungTV in Weblink                                       

vivek-sahu


As if now I am working with Infocom Network Ltd.. I am too happy , because I could be here due to my previous experience , workings, Hard work and Goals. As everyone wants to be on Top, I also dream for same and  putting efforts to achieve.

May God give me Caliber to achieve !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment