Saturday, November 3, 2012

Durga Pooja : At C.R. Park , New Delhi



Experiencing new things always were in my habit. Visiting new new places, experiencing different culture always gives me a  lot of pleasure.




This time I had 2 guys with me who are Bengali. They decided to experience the Durga Pooja of C.R. Park , New Delhi. Till that time I heard only and felt some experience in Movies only. Movies like Vicky Donor  and Kahani , In that Durga Pooja was shown. 






We decided to go at 8pm on day of Navami, when My fast was over. When I reached there it was really pleasant as It was a rainy evening and Crowd were there.

There It was More than 5 Pandals where Durga Pooja festival were being celebrated. People wew enjoying and Really I was fulfilled into Bengali Culture. People were too happy. I took first time some Bengali foods like Misthi Dahi , Rasogulla , Begoli Golguppa's.





While taking dinner in Open Sky , there were too rain and I really Felt a pleasant weather. At 11.30pm we decided to move out. But really It was an Unforgettable evening for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment