Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Birthday @ Infocom Network Limited

 It was a pleasant morning , when  I was just being ready for Office.  It was day of 11th October 2011.

It was my 25th Birthday  which I was going to celebrate in office at X-17, Okhla Phase-2, New Delhi-20

.

I reached to office and got a warm welcome from my team  and office mates.  Really It was great day when I came to know our company's National Sales Manager Mr. Sanjay Mohil Sir  also arrived to Office. He wished me and it was  a great day which i was hoping .




With Mohil Sir I started Celebration
and After what all had been . Images can tell more better than me.




Cake message which is basic tool of each Birthday and I was too happy that everyone joined my Birthday Party.






Thanks Mohil Sir to be in my happiness and Thanks to all my office mates to made my day . This is a memorable day for me and would be continue while pinching my memory. 


May God provide all Happiness to all. !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment