Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Completed 1Year @ Infocom Network Limited






On 9th of May 2012  I completed one year in Infocom Network Limited. There are lots of experience I gained.  Sometimes  experience brought Happiness and sometimes sadness.


 
This is part of life , as people say  Life is journey so there are various experiences of this journey too. As per working here always provides inner satisfaction. I don’t say I am perfect or I am better but Experience of here always  provides a way of Improvement. In this journey I learned  lots of things  from my respected Seniors InderBir Sir, Sanjay Mohil sir, Manish Oberoi sir and Chandan Sir too. Yes one name which is also important  Mr. Surya Prakash sir .


Working while sitting  in Branch office at X-17,Okhla Phase-2. Working with my all Loving Team Members Saroj Singh , Sushil Chandeliya and Raju Mathur. Some names who all left me in this journey but only professionally  like  Elvis Bhattacharjee, Amit Singh , Eva Sengupta  and one South India Squad  Anish Mathew, Madhivanan and Vijay Amirda Raj .


In life and in any journey everyone teach something better which always support to be better. Guidance of  InderBir Sir, Sanjay Mohil sir , Manish Oberoi sir and Chandan Sir  played a role . They all are like coach  which always insists  to improve.  Support of team members  always gives courage and confidence to achive any goal.

In this journey of 1year,  by heart I would be thankful to all above names who guided me , who supported me. Without support of them , I could not express these feelings.

 "Life is a Journey, where we get "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gam"


God Bless them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment