Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My 25th Birthday :::11th October 2011





For  any individual his/her Birthday is an Important day. Same the great day has come once again in my life. I was about to complete my 24 spring of life .  On 10th October 2011 at mid night I got surprise from my floor mates  who brought up cake for me and at 12.00am. We stated party. Some wondered activity made my time.

Activities were like – Coke BathCake Message and Coke Rain under roof.




Calls and sms’s of all friends were  creating an exciting movement  at all time . Happiness was on peak and Sleeping eyes were converted into proudly smile.
Thanks my all loving friends   Amit Bansal, Saurabh Sarkar, Deepak , Rahul , Neeraj … Love you All.

“One who has good  and loving friends is most lucky person  in the universe”

May God Bless you all , my sweet friends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment