Monday, July 4, 2011

Promotion in Career -- Assistant Manager in Infocom Network Limited

On 9th May 2011 , I Joined INFOCOM NETWORK LIMITED and reached office at A-86, Okhla Industrial Area for My Training. When I entered in office it was Just like heaven. I was too happy with watching and feeling environment of Office. I entered into Training Room .




In training room I met with Mr. Abhishek Khanna ( Asst. Manager-Training & Development). He was assigned form our training. He is such nice and talented person.







Trainging Session- 9th May - 12th May 2011



In training Abhishek Sir taught me nos of nice things by which I could easily adopted such a nice Environment of Infocom Network Limited. I felt under his guidance i am polishing my ablities and he shared his experience which are still helping me in my job.







Thanks Abhishek Sir to Polish my Abilites.. May God Bless You.

No comments:

Post a Comment