Monday, July 4, 2011

Decided to Leave WEBLINK



As I returned from Home and while working with Weblink I felt that now I am not much loyal towards my company.Situations were also not in favor.Working of My managers were not suiting to me.So i was unable to give Performance. As no doubt Weblink has given everything to me in Life, but if I am not loyal and dedicated for 1 company I should quit. So I decided to leave weblink and was ready to Join Infocom Network Limited. Where already i was Selected As an Asst. Manager-Onlinesales.




It was day of 7th May 2010 , last day in Weblink, I told to all my team mates that from Monday I’ll not come to Office and shared some light moments with them. As well as in office Nos of Persons , met them and told them to leave forever

No comments:

Post a Comment