Sunday, July 3, 2011

Got Promotion as TEAM MANAGER

On 15th of December2010 when I was working normally in my office , I was called in conference room by my manager Ms. Tina Sharma. She informed me I was being promoted as Team Manager. It was exciting for me, because I was waiting for this situation Since last 1 year and I felt I achieved what I wanted.

Working in New sales- under Pankaj Nagapal ,it was also an experience of Life. But this is realty of Life if we don’t move. We can be junked. Situations was too tough and I felt that nos of people are leaving company day by day because it was just like pressure box.

At time I had to go to my Local Place for final’s exams and I given interview on 16th March-2010 at My current company INFOCOM NETWORK LIMITED ( www.tradeindia.com)
And I was selected as an Asst. Manager- Online Sales. So I decided after coming back from home ,I will Join INFOCOM NETWORK LIMITED

No comments:

Post a Comment