Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Everyday Teaches us a Lesson



While working in INFOCOM NETWORK LTD. ::: X-17 branch , It's a great experience. Place where you work always teaches lot of things in life. As I am being taught ..



May -13-2011 - : When I entered into office at X-17,Okhla Industrial Area. it ws a pleasant feeling because I had left back many things which had been in face of Frustation in Life.




As I entered first i saw Mr. Varun Kalra, as i knew his name and working only and it was first day when we met and shared nos. of things. He is specilist in ................. no words to say. means I am not capable enough to describe.







As he is my senior in Career , office and Experience and i was eger to learn many things from him.




Second - Mr. Vikas Gupta, he is also one of My senior from Weblink , In my heart he has also lot of respect and I always try to follow it. One thing i would say 'How to manage attitude in self,none knows more than him '







First day , really it was pleasant, where I felt I can work according to me because as Per me If we have desire then only we can give a Good result.





Thanks Varun Sir and Vikas Sir for supporting me .

No comments:

Post a Comment