Sunday, July 3, 2011

Journey in Weblink - From june 2009 to Dec-2010

After being to the office there was Only One motto to become best performer in Weblink and need to fulfill money in my pocket, This was such a hard time but my confidence and will made it too easy ,,,

In Month of 16th June to 15th July I was announced as 3rd Performer of the company and I got a Dinner Set and Certificate from my company.

After that I didn’t get chance to see back and till December day by day I was on position, even in Month of November I was awarded as Best Performer of Sales Team and I won a T V Set from company.

Day by day improvement was going on but really everything gets a saturation mode in January it showed of. Due to Minor issue I was not working well even I decided to leave weblink. So I decided to resign and Gave to Manager on 9th March 2010. But situational it was disapproved by him.
But I was shifted to under another Team Manager Mr. Rahul Ranjan , as he was to technical to understand things so I got one more chance to learn many things from him and time was going on as per going better than best till 15th December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment