Saturday, April 30, 2011

Back to OFFICE :JUNE 2009

After backing to office i always given an effort to prove myself better than all and that time i worked hard to hard and in that duration i did 127% of MY Given Target and i was awarded as 3rd Position among all sales team. it was strating of turning point and after that Journey started to get maximum amount in sales and it increased my hunger of Money and fame in Weblink which could not be stopped till now .

And better period of working with weblink there was a time where i was working for my comoany with heart and having all feelings to provie myself as per situation, It was a golden period which had been started for my life and career, as time was with me and i was running on the floor of success with achieving maximum amounts by time. It was continue running till Month of September 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment