Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Resigned from Infocom Network Limited

" I don't want to be successful till my last breath, I want to be a struggler "
                    : Someone Says.

 In our life when we assume it as Race , So why to Stop at one Place. In our Life we always change relation. When we born we are son/ daughter of someone. After all we become friends , Schoolmate, Employee and so on.  Life never stops at One Point We become Husband/ wife and After all Parents. 

Since 1 week ago i was having same feeling in My mind and On Monday , 05th november-2012. I had taken decisions. As usual I am famous for my bold decisions. Leaving Home in night , Coming to Delhi, Started my Sales Job  and All. 

The same was continue with Same too. As per in Morning after Meet with My Reporting Manager Mr. Sanjay Mohil, I made this decision in existence. 


As Above line is a New Life Line for me, and It had Given me a lot of positive energy. I remember one line I had  in movie - Rocket Singh -salesman of the year

" Risk to spider-man ko bhi lena padta hai , Ham to phir bhi Salesman Hai ."

I am really Thankful to all ; Jinki Aankho me aaj aansu the, Aur Jinke Chehare Par Udasi thi. 

Thanking you all. I would be always in Your Heart . 

Thanks all to my Seniors Mohil Sir, Chandan Sir ,Inderbir Sir, Manish Sir.  I am not going to Miss anyone , Because You all are will be in my Heart . :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment