Monday, August 20, 2012

Celebration: Independence Day in Infocom


Celebration: Independence Day in Infocom 




The great day for all Indians: Independence Day. First time in my professional career I felt to proud when I received an e-mail from our HR department, on 13th August Morning that we are going to celebrate it in our office on 14th August 2012.

I decided to participate in this celebration and recited a Poem, remembering our great freedom fighters due to them only we got this freedom.

On 14th August, our all office mates gathered, and Our HR Department started that great function. Here I would be pleased to mention names Tulika , Garima, Parinika and Prerna. Their great efforts could make this celebration so memorable.

With announcement, we welcomed our seniors Mr. Inderbir Singh sir, Mr. Rajesh Mallah Sir, Mr. Vishal Grover Sir, and Mr. Arvind Saxena Sir. 

There were some completions; Poem Reciting, Songs, Slogans, and Extempore. 

It was a great day for me too, First time I performed publicly with my own recited Poem {Link Is given-  http://torrentsindia.blogspot.in/2012/08/blog-post.html }

Around 2 hours there was a Patriotic environment, which shows;

“Our modernization would not be in hindrance in our love for our country.” 

Jai Hind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment